(CNN) — The 75th edition of the Cannes Film Festival revealed its list of this year’s winners and the recipients of a prestigious Palme d’Or.
In addition to the award-winning film, Forest Whitaker received a Palme d’Or for his career, and Tom Cruise received a surprise honorary Palme d’Or while in town promoting “Top Gun: Maverick” near the start of the festival.
This is the list of the other winners of the festival:
- Palme d’Or: “Triangle of Sadness”, directed by Ruben Östlund
- Big prize: “Stars at Noon”, directed by Claire Denis, and “Close”, directed by Lukas Dhont
- Jury Prize: “Eo”, directed by Jerzy Skolimowski, and “Le Otto Montagne”, directed by Charlotte Vandermeersch and Felix van Groeningen
- Best director: Park Chan-wook for “Decision to Leave”
- Best screenplay: “Boy From Heaven”
- Best actress: Tsar Amir Ebrahimi for “Holy Spider”
- Best Actor: Song Kang-ho for “Broker”
- Chamber of Gold: Gina Gammell and Riley Keough for “War Pony”
- Palme d’Or for the short film: “The Water Murmurs”